Toyota Aygo X
If you want a compact car that packs a healthy dose of rufty-tufty off-road styling, then the dinky little Toyota Aygo X could be the car for you.
As an alternative to the likes of the Suzuki Ignis or the Fiat Panda, the Aygo X isn’t the only pumped up supermini you could spend your hard-earned on, but its sharp styling helps it to stand out from the crowd. With beefy body cladding, alloys up to 18 inches in size and flashes of contrasting colour, you could say this jacked-up supermini is a bit like Mighty Mouse; it’s small but, well, mighty.
Inside you’re greeted by some smart-looking coloured metallic detailing, but the overall quality is rather good. You also sit higher up than in other superminis, giving you a more commanding view of the road ahead.
There’s a touchscreen as standard, and with that you get a system that’s smooth enough in operation, and it comes equipped with Apple Car Play and Android Auto.
- Unlimited Mileage Up to 1000 in a 7-day period
- Boxes and packaging available
- Sack trolley included with Luton vans
- Insurance and breakdown cover
- Full tank policy
- Weekend deals (4pm Fri - 8am Mon)
- Free on-site parking (Vehicles left at owners risk)
- Blankets and tie-downs available